During the farm visit the following is of interest:
- Staff; one on one conversations with the farm manager, the assistent managers and the general staff.
- Climate, feed installation and farm equipment in general.
- Feeding curves, feed intake and application of advice.
- Work planning und personnel management.
- General impression considering hygiene, care and animal health.
Questions in regard to personnel management:
- Does staff know what’s expected of them?
- Are they the right person on the right spot, considering know-how and job satisfaction. Do they have enough knowledge and insight in the production process to fulfill their role?
- What’s good and what could be better?
- What can we do to provide the much needed support in order to accomplish our goals?